Noget vigtigt info:
The ESL crew have released information concerning the 2009 Spring Season. Watch out as there are two new rules!
The first states that the map you want to play has to be announced 48 hours prior to the scheduled official, if not, the opponents can deny to play the agreed date.
Secondly, the matches are supposed to be played in the matchweek. If a team can't play on the default date (Sunday, 20.00 cet), nor on any other date within that week, they are forced to use their wildcard, which they can only use once in the groupstages.
Main administrator fAn had the following to say:
In this news we would like to draw your attention to some old and new facts you need to consider during the season.
For all participating Teams and Leaders of the ESL 6on6 Spring Cup 2009 a little summary, what is mandatory before, during and after a match:
1. We ask you to announce your maps you want to play, at least 48 hours before the match starts. Otherwise your opponent is allowed to postpone the match and you will recieve two penalty points!
2. Teamleaders should check if every of their players has entered a SteamID as DoD
:S Gameaccount on the ESL Website. If someone still has his "wrong" ID entered from one of the last Valve Updates that changed the "0 into a 1" contact us and we`ll handle those rare cases without any punishment.
3. Remember to start Aequitas before starting the game! If you have problems with Aequitas try to contact an ESL admin @ #esl.dod
or via support ticket! If you experience an error/ a bug with Aequitas create a usefull screenshot about it.
4. Ingame remind everyone to play with their nicknames registred at the ESL website, it must not be 100% the same, but it needs to be obvious please. When all 12 players are on the server, do your rcon status screen (a status screen is not sufficent!)
5. After the match upload your aequitas files (ESL only accepts .zip files you can´t upload .rar files) and the endroundscreens as well as the rcon status screen! Remember that there is a difference between "status" and "rcon status". We only accept "rcon status"! If your Aequitas did not create a .zip file automaticly you can create it on your own, just remember that it makes no sense to .rar it. The file must be uploaded to the ESL FTP, freehoster like rapidshare or megaupload do not count. You have 48 hours after the official matchtime to upload the matchmedia.
The Mappool you can chose from for the 4x15 matches will again be the following:
Anzio, Lennon, Argentan, Harrington, Salerno, Coire_rc3, Santos_b3, Vallente_rc3, Diversion_b4, Catania_rc2 and Solitude_match
Barred players with a "10 days join penalty" are allowed without agreement of the opponent, if the players were added before the first match of the Season. If it`s not the first match for your team your opponent needs to agree in the matchcomments or they will not be allowed to play. Barred players that are not allowed to play due to having too much penalty points are not allowed in any way to play, the opponent can not agree to let them play.
We want to point out again the two new rules we added:
a) the maps you choose have to be announced at least 48 hours before the match is supposed to start, if this does not happen a team can refuse to play the match and the match will be rescheduled to another date.
b) the default time to play the matches is still going to be the sunday of the current matchweek, at 20.00 cet. However, both teams can schedule the match freely within the matchweek, if this does not happen and a team can not play on the default date the team has to draw a wildcard, but every team only has 1 wildcard during the groupstage.
Qualification Matches (only Round 1) need to be played between 23.03.2009 and 29.03.2009!
The Open and Invite League are both starting into their first matchweek at 30.03.2009.
The latest #eu.dods Serverconfig can be found here
We really hope you`ll enjoy this Season, on any request feel free to contact us at #esl.dod
at Quakenet or write us a Support Ticket at any time
Your ESL Day of Defeat: Source Admin Team ambi, Jim Lukus, jitz, Lokj, netro, RaYnii, Steiner, Steuner, K0rN, micHiiii and fAn
side, hvor der er : links man kan trykke på
Du læser lige netop nu i den officielle ESL Spring Season 2009-tråd!
Vil prøve at komme med de updates der nu engang er, og så har vi en tråd hvor vi kan diskutere kampe, line-up osv. Det ville dog med garanti lette arbejdet, hvis folk kunne blive bare lidt IRC-aktive igen ;)
Men lidt info omkring turneringen:
... and the announcement of the groups will take place between 15th march and 22nd march 2009, after that we are going to start with the first matchweek.
Resten kan læses her:
Spring Season 2009
Og så er der alle de tilmeldte hold - vi har klart det fedeste logo!
Jeg aner ikke hvorledes styrkeforholdet grupperne imellem bliver lavet, men jeg kan forstille mig, at eftersom vi ikke er kendte i liga-sammenhæng, så bliver vi smidt ned i bunden, hvor vi sikkert også hører hjemme. Det vil jeg i hvert fald kæmpe for!
Nå, det eneste vi mangler er en WA/WC, der har tid til at arrangere kampe. Jeg gider ikke stå med det hele alene og jeg arbejder lidt mere skævt end de fleste andre, så ville værdsætte noget hjælp med dette. Desuden opfordrer jeg folk til at holde sig nogenlunde opdateret, så det ikke kommer som en kæmpe overraskelse at vi skal spille kamp.
Der skulle være noget smart 'war-arranger' noget, ligesom i CDoDL, så vi slipper for alt det mail og pm helvede, som Riley blev sindsyg af i dods.dk-ligaen.